Bahujan Samaj Party supremo and RAjya Sabha MLA Mayawati on Tuesday ,July 18 ,resigned from her MLA post. She had earlier walked out from the house saying that she was not being allowed to speak. In addition to which she had handed over her resignation.
Resignation handed to Rajya sabha Chairman Hamid Ansari
- BSP supremo Mayawati has resigned from her MLA post.
- Mayawati has accused the government for not letting her speak during the session.
- In Addition to which, Mayawati resigned from MLA post as soon as the session on Tuesday ended.
- Rajya Sabha Chairman and Vice president Hamid Ansari accepted her Resignation.
- Also read:Parliamentary monsoon session adjourned till Wednesday