On the second day of parliamentary monsoon session, disruption in Lok Sabha were recorded. The disruption was created on issues like farmers and cow- slaughter. In addition to which proceedings of Lok Sabha has postponed till Wednesday.
Adjourned till Wednesday, 11AM
- Second day of monsoon session was disordered for both the Houses.
- Issues like condition of farmers, cow-slaughter were raised.
- Furthermore, proceedings are postponed till Wednesday.
- Sloganeering and noise were created by the members on numerous issues.
- After which, Speaker Sumitra Mahajan has postponed the proceedings.
- In addition to, proceedings are postponed till Wednesday, before 11AM.
- Before this, proceedings were also postponed for a while in the morning.
- However, between the disorder, 3 new bills are introduced in Lok Sabha.
Disorder in Rajya Sabha:
- Amazing disruption in Rajya Sabha on th second day of monsoon session.
- Sloganeering for government by the opposition party.
- In addition to, proceedings of Rajya Sabha postponed till 2 o’
- BSP Supreme Mayawati has also raised issue of Saharanpur violence.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें