Actor R. Madhavan feels that language in no more a barrier in the world of cinema.
- Language is no more a barrier not just between Bollywood and the southern industry.
- But between Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood and everywhere possible.
- Because people are watching ‘Interstellar’ and ‘Gravity’ with as much intensity they are watching a Hindi or Tamil films.
- So, we are competing at a global level.
- The actor, says a good story and performance reach out to a wider audience.
He said about ‘Baahubali’:
- ‘Baahubali’ was a dubbed film in Hindi and definitely a huge grosser.
- So, I think a well-told story and performances reach out to a global audience
- And we need to be global with our films, he added.
Talked about his work:
- Talking about his work, the “Saala Khadoos” actor said.
- I have multiple projects waiting to go on the floor.
- But I have to really wrap my head around the next subject.
- ‘Chanda Mama Door Ke’ is next on the cards and then a biopic.
- It’s a very interesting year ahead and there are a lot of challenges.
- But I’m just beginning to play the game.”
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें