For most of us, belonging to a star family is not less than a dream come true. Consequently according to Athiya it has its own disadvantages. Athiya, daughter of actor Suniel Shetty,is currently awaiting for her next release Mubarakan.
Facing criticism of nepotism is the biggest disadvantage
- Actress Athiya Shetty being second generation actors in Bollywood has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- She was launched by Salman Khan in Hero(2015).
- She said that though “we get the first opportunity easily” but without talent “our career cannot last long.”
- I get a lot of love from the film industry by default, said Athiya
- In addition she says facing criticism of nepotism is the biggest disadvantage
Mubarakan was signed before Hero
- Athiya Shetty ,daughter of Sunit Shetty was launched by salman Khan 2 years back.
- Mubarakan is directed by Anees Bazmee and features stars like Arju Kapoor and Anil Kapoor.
- Athiya says in addition that she signed Mubarakan on her 21st birthday, even before signig
- On being asked about working with Anees Bazme ,Athiya said, “He is one of the focused directors who knows how to treat each character of the story with equal importance. There is no room for outdoing each other. It’s everybody’s film and lets his actor be free in front of the camera which was very important for me as a new actor.”
- Mubarakan is set to release on July 28.