Out of every 10 people who complain of hair fall, there are about eight males. According to the Indian Medical Association (IMA), there is a large number of young people aged 20 and 30 who are more likely to get hair-growing surgeries.
According to IMA:
- Because of nowadays, every other person has to face the problem of hair fall due to the environment, pollution and catering.
- But in the last few years, the problem of hair loss has increased rapidly in Indian men.
- If 50 to 100 hair fall on a person's day, then this is normal.
- But more hair fall indicates that everything is not right.
- This condition is called alopecia.
- There are major factors responsible for premature hair loss.
- Such as mental stress, smoking, drinking water, pollution and lack of good doses.
- Experts said, "Alopecia is usually genetic."
- However, due to the changes and tension in lifestyle.
- The youth are also trapped in this problem, excessive mental or physical stress is also a major reason behind hair fall.
- Hair falls down after a gap of three months, besides, some diseases that are caused by toxic food can also cause hair to fall.
- The stress of job filled with stress and junk food consumption begins to fall.
- They lack nutrients and fiber.
- Due to not drinking enough water, smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol, hair begins to fall prematurely.
- Expert said that nutrition is important for hair strengthening.
- Except bone marrow, no other part of the human body increases by half an inch speed per month.
- Therefore it is important to provide proper nutrition to the hair.
- It can be done by making simple changes in lifestyle, such as Seven hours of deep sleep, adequate drinking water, and protein intake.
Some Tips to Stop Hair Loss Before Premiere:
- Massage with lukewarm oil of the head.It has good blood circulation and hair follicles are open.
- Try to reduce stress through techniques like yoga and meditation.Avoid stressful situations.
- Stress hormones, such as epinephrine and cortisol, interfere with the natural development of hair.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, as they help promote healthy hair growth.
- Consume iron, zinc, protein and omega 3 fatty foods rich in fatty acids.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.