Transport Nagar situated Centre for Excellence has started training Station Controller cum Train Operators (SCTO’s) and Customer Relationship Assistants (CRA).
Proper training given at Center of Excellence
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation has already given the training to their 26 CRA and 97 SCTOs.
- They have been trained to operate metro trains and also to deal with commuters and differently abled people for their better assistance.
- The Training is been given so that they can provide better assistance like route directions and many others.
- There will be a counter for Station Controllers and Customer Relationship Assistants C.R.A.s at every metro station.
- Furthermore the C.R.As will provide information regarding the movement of the metro trains along with the usage of Lucknow Metro (go Smart) cards and tokens.
- SCTOs’ will provide the information related to the Metro trains to the station controller which will connect them to the Operation Control Centre (OCC) located at the Transport Nagar Depot.
- All these process will be performed by using Tetra (Wireless), Train Radio System and other modern techniques.
Division of shifts for proper work order
- The work schedule of Customer Relationship Assistant (CRA) has been divided into two shifts.
- The first shift starts at morning 05:30 AM and the second shift at 01:45 PM.
- On the other hand, the work schedule of Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTOs’) has been divided into three parts.
- In which the first shift starts at Morning 06:30 AM, second at 02:30 PM and the last at Night 08:30PM.
- Furthermore, in this shift the duty is performed by 78 Men and 19 women for SCTOs’.
- In addition for CRA the number of Men and women working is 23 and 03 respectively.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें