The number of mishaps are increasing day by day due to the negligence of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) which resulted in death of a student. A metro construction machine collided with huge iron billboard which fell on a students head resulting in on the spot death.
LMRC’s negligence still has no stop
- The amount of negligence reported in Lucknow metro’s work ,still don’t seem to have any stoppage.
- In the past few days,incidents of collapsing shuttering have been reported several times but L&T seem to have no effect.
- The latest mishap was reported near Colvin School next to Lucknow University .
- Where a huge billboard fell straight on a 12th standard student’s head.
- This happened due to negligence and mismanagement of under construction metro work.
- which resulted in on the spot death of the student.
- And leaving another student critically injured.
- The metro construction workers rushed to rescue the students buried under the billboard and admitted them in Vivekanand Hospital.
- Police has Started investigating the complete incident.
- the incident left the college student full of angst.
Death of student on his way to school
- According to report, the boy who died named Mohammad Ismail Syed.
- Ismail was 17 year old and lived in Sandila with his family.
- Ismail was a 12th standard student at Colvin Tallukhdar College.
- According to his daily routine , he was travelling from Parivartan Chowk to Hanuman setu with his friend Zaeen Khan.
- A huge billboard fell on Ismail when as he reached University of Lucknow.
- Due to which Ismail died on the spot.
- Whereas the other student was critically injured.
The incident stirred up the people
- The metro employees rescued the trapped students in hurry .
- Hasanganj police and Mahanager police reported at sight as soon as they got information.
- Mahanager police admitted the injured student in Vivekanand Hospital and took Ismail’s dead body under custody for post martem.