Nobody could resist themselves from appraising the kids performance by performance. From Vandana to Songs like “Sweety tera dram” students kept their best foot forward and rocked the stage on the 2nd annual Function of the Musical Factory , Mahanagar on Sunday.
Breaking the barriers of age :
- The program was organised at Auditorium of Buddha Research Center, Gomtinagar.
- The Chief guest at the occasion was Mrs. Pooja Agrawal (Pro. chancellor , Shri RamSwaroop Memorial Umiversity).
- In addition, Dr. Kumkum Dhar, a renowned Kathak dancer was felicitated at the event.
- Other guest present at the program included Suman Ravat (Social Activist , Power Wing Foundation)
- Shailendra Singh (editor Delhi Press) Mansi Didvaniya ( Director Kala Sprot) and Aparna MIshra (C.E.O Cafevij )
- A special dance performance by students of Ashajyoti School of Special needs was also presented.
- This Dance depicted a story which showed how much the children with special needs ,love music and dancing.
- Furthermore, Honors of The Musical Factory Jyotsana Valia and Himani shared how fitness and music help in all-round growth of a child
- And how it helps improving concentration and intelligence of a child.
- The program opened with a performance “Ganray” which was a prayer dance presented by Snigdha, Anushree, Sneha , Neha and Avni.
- Siddharth , Manav , ankita, Gaurav and others sang Sarasvati vandana
- after which Mansi, Taruni, Ridhi and Tapisha performed a dance form called ‘Lavni’.
Also read:Kabir Peace Mission: Bal Ratna Khoj 2017
- Atharva, Reyansh, Aarna , Arohi,Akshat, Varun , MAdhuram , ankita and
- Diviraj lifted up the mood of the the event through their dance performance on “Go Pagal” and “baapu Hanikarak”
- Furthermore, an energetic band performance was also presented .
- Ladies Bollywood batch presented a dance performance on “sweety tera drama” and “Piya Tose” which left the Audience mesmerized.
- A power-packed zumba was performed by Puja, Rina, Lekha, Shubhangi, Guni.