To guarantee there is no mishap to human life, LMRC has guaranteed to set up all the security frameworks. The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation will have the most modern techniques to makes sure no causalities occur.
Automatic brakes and driverless mode
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) is equipped with most modern train protection system which ensures non collision of trains.
- A special train protection system will maintain minimum distance between two trains. The instance this minimum distance is crossed, automatic brakes in the train will be applied.
- LMRC Train will have the most advance signaling and train control system. It is called “the communication based train control system” which can be further upgraded to virtually driverless mode.
- The modern state of art, light weight chrome steel LMRC trains run on 1435 mm Tracks. It will be capable of carrying 1574 passengers.
- Coaches of LMRC trains,in addition will have a width of 2.9 meters.
- Depending on the road conditions, it is estimated that metro will reduce the journey time between 50 to 70%.
- Lucknow metro will have the maximum speed of 90 Kmph and operational speed of 80 Kmph.
- In Addition, the average speed of LMRC trains will almost be 33 to 34 Kmph.
- Furthermore the train has regenerative braking which saves 30% to 35% of traction energy.
Talk back systems in each coach
- Each coach will have talkback systems to provide emergency communication System between the passengers and the driver.
- The announcements in the train will be in Hindi & English Language.
- While the display in each coach will be shown in English, Hindi & Urdu.
- In addition every coach will have LCD displays and route maps are installed.
- Furthermore the cost of Lucknow Metro smart card will Rs.200.
- Consequently which includes Rs.100 as the smart card’s cost and talk value of Rs. 100.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें