Hundreds of students, including art lovers, on the death anniversary of Kathak Guru Pundit Arjun Mishra, in the capital, Lucknow, performed their tributes to Guru Arjun Mishra through various Kathak presentation.
Kathak performed by National-International artists:
- On Monday, Arjun Anuj Mishra Dance Company paid tribute to Pandit Arjun Mishra by performing “Kathak Yatra” .
- This was performed by more than 100 artists at Sangeet Music Natak Academy .
- The program started with the lamp lighting .
- Hannah Manila, a national-level artist from Finland, and Nuria Cabo, from Spain also presented their kathak performances on the occasion.
- Kantika Mishra,a renowned kathak dancer and actor, also she is the daughter of Pt. Arjun Mishra, presented Krishna K. Leela (Makhanchori.)
- She filled the atmosphere with joy and colors throufh her dance acting.
- Arjun Mishra’s son and Kathak Guru Pandit Anuj Mishra along with internationally renowned Kathak artist Neha Mishra presented their presentation on Ardhang Art.
- Nuria Kabo, who came from Span, completed Ram Bhajan Presented with the team.
- Various other performances were held which ended with a sufi dance presentation which left the audience mesmerized.
- Various figures were honored for doing better work in different fields of work.
- Furthermore, Pandit Kalinath Mishra from Mumbai came out with a strong performance on the tabla.
- Other arts include Pandit Ravnath Mishra (Tabla), Sagar (singing), Zeeshan (Sarangi), Dipendra (Basuri), Dr. Navin Mishra (Sitar), Bharat Mishra (Tabla) and many others.
- Dozens of disciples, including their own, presented their presentation on stage.