Right to education is a fundamental right to every citizen of our country.It is not just a right but a basic need of every individual,specially the children of a country. Due to various reasons , be it financial or personal ,many families still can not afford basic education for their children.
For such children, there is a campaign run by an NGO named Jan Sharanam ,in which they provide free education .
About the Organisation:
- Jan Sharanam is an Non government organisation that works for the welfare of people.
- It has its centers at Lucknow, Kanpur ,Raibarely and Delhi in which they provide free education to children.
- Each of their centers has more than 100 students who get fre of of cost education.
- The NGO is planning to spread these free education centers in each and every city of Uttar Pradesh.
- In addition, the organisation is also planning to open centers which will provide free of cost music lessons .
- Also they are planning to open centers for the unemployed women and provide them free Skill development classes including stitching, painting, embroidery etc.
- This will be done with the intention of providing employment to these ladies and help them stand for themselves.
- On Tuesday , the monthly observations of the free education program run by Jan Sharanam Organisation was conducted.
- The monthly observations were conducted at the free education center of the organisation at village Amarsandi ,Kursi Road, Barabanki.
- This was conducted in order to check the progress of students as well as the teachers of the center.
- During this session , students were seen reciting poems in Hindi and English.
- Furthermore, Armaan ,who is a teacher at tyhe center ,had a discussion with the visiting committee about the topics to be taught in the coming month.
- On this occasion, members of Jan .Sharanam Organisation including Mr. Vinod Rai along with Social Worker Mrs. Diksha Jain were present.
- In addition ,Mrs Rashmi Awasthi who is an officer in child development project, Sutopa Bhattacharya, Saurabh Manocha and Dr. Richa Arya also marked their presence.
- The meeting was conducted for discussions regarding the free education and welfare of children.
- Along with this required material including stationary was distributed.