A debate competition was organized at Awadh Girls PG College by National Insurance Company in observance of Vigilance Awareness Week on 2nd November 2017. The topic for debate was ” CORRUPTION FREE INDIA – A UTOPIAN DREAM OR A POSSIBLE MISSION.
Enthusiastic participation and discussion were done :
- Jyoti Tiwari, Shreya Dayal and Mariyam Abbas were declared first, second and third winners respectively.
- The Principal, Dr U Chaturvedi, Judges, Dr S.S. Katiyar and Dr S Jain and the advisors Debating Club and NSS were honored by the NIC with mementos.
- Present on the occasion were.
- Chief Regional Manager, NIC, Mr A K Jha.
- Manager NIC, Mr A K Singh
- Principal AGDC Dr Chaturvedi.
- Advisor Debating Club and NSS.
- Dr S Rai and Dr U Kaul respectively Co-Advisor , Debating Club, Ms. P.Verma.
The gathering pledged to contribute in making India a corruption free Nation by their commitment to the cause.