After being nominated as a candidate for presidential elctions by NDA, Ramnath Kovind resigned from Bihar governor’s post. NDA Nominated Ramnath Kovid as a candidate for the presidential election. In addition to which , reports are being heard of posting one of UP’s Minister as Bihar’s Governor. At the present time, Bihar’s responsibities are being fulfilled by the governor of west Bengal.
Mulayam Singh Can be the next Bihar Governor
- Discussions have started in regards of appointing Mulayam Singh Yadav as Bihar’s next governor.
- According to sources, after MSY’s support in the presidential elections,the BJP government is planning to appoint him as Governor of Bihar
- Consequently, MSY had declared to support Ramnath Kovid.
- Furthermore, Shivpal Yadav also declared his support to Ramnath Kovid
Resignation of Bihar Governor Ramnath Kovid
- NDA nominated RamnathKovid resigned for the post of governor after his nomination.
- Furthermore,he handed over his resignation to President Pranab Mukharjee
- The voting to elect India’s next president was conducted on Mo9nday July 17.
- The results of which will be declared on july 20