The festival of Vijay Dashmi is being celebrated with great fanfare all over the country. The symbol of the victory of truth on the untrue will be executed on Saturday, on the eve of vijaydashmi. Today the fairs are also been organized at different places of the city. Aishbag Ramlila will have the largest Ravana of the capital city of Lucknow. This Ravana is designed on the theme of preventing female foeticide.
The effigy of Kumbhakarna and Meghnath will burn with Lankesh:
- Harishchandra Agrawal, president of Ashbag Ramlila Committee said that as per the year every year,
- Furthermore, Patel’s combustion will be the highest of 121 feet in the city.
- This time, a statue of Ravana has been built on the theme to prevent female foeticide.
- Furthermore, he said that this time Ravana’s head will move too.
- Apart from this, statues of Meghnath and Kumbhakarna will also be burnt.
- Ravana will be slaughtered at different places from a dozen Ramlila Samitis of the city.
- In addition to the famous Ramlis, in the city, Ram Rally will be lit 50 feet in Kalyanpur.
- Ravan of 70 feet will be lit near the big Jugauli railway crossing.
- In addition,a 60 feet of Ravan will be lit in CMS Kanpur road, Jai Jagat Park.
- Ravan 60 feet shall be lit on the Maharaja Agrasen Ghat ground.
- Furthermore, a Ravan statue of 62 feet will be lit in Sadar Ramlila.
- Along with a 80 feet Ravan will be lit in HAL premises.
- Apart from Vidya Park Rajendra Nagar, Ramlila Maidan Chinhat, Sector-Q Aliganj,
- BKT, Itonja, Nigoha, Narmam, Banthra, Sarojini Nagar, Janakipuram, Mohanlalganj,
- Kakori, Mallihabad, Dagga, Mardiov, Daleganj, Khadra, The effigies will be burned.
Where is the Ravana combustion?
- At 6:00 p.m. Ramlila will be the Ravana combustion in Khadar.
- Kalyanpur will combust the Ravana in Ramlila At 7:00 PM.
- At 8:00 p.m. there will be Ravana combustion in Ramlila near the big Jugouni crossing.
- There will be Ravana combustion in Aishbagh Ramlila at 8:00 pm.
- At night, at 9:00 pm Ramlila will have Ravana combustion.
- There will be Ravana combustion in Faizabad Road HAL Complex Ramlila at 9:00 pm.
- At 9:00 p.m., the RDA combustion will be in the LDA Sector-F Ramlila.
- The Maharaja Agrasen Ghat will combust Ravana in Ramlila at 9:00 p.m.
- Kanpur road will be Ravana combustion in Jai Jagat Park Ramlila At 9:00 pm .
- Furthermore, Vidya Park will have Ravana combustion in Rajendra Nagar Ramlila at 9:00 pm.
- And At 10:00 pm, there will be Ravana combustion in Ramlila.
Temples and houses will be armed with weapons:
- Armed poojas will be done in the houses and temples on the occasion of Vijay Dashami.
- On this day,in addition, Kshatriya arms are worshiped in the houses, it is considered auspicious.
- In addition,Armed worship will be done by Kshatriya Samaj in the Kali Temple in Chowk.
- Furthermore, arms will be worshiped in many places of the city including Rajajipuram, Faizabad Road.
- Ram Barat will be removed from pomp.
- After the Ravana slaughter in many places of the city, Ram Barat will be extolled with great pomp.
- Furthermore,Ram Barat will be removed from the Sanatan Dhaarm Temple of Alambag.
- Consequently,Rama procession will be taken from Sagarbag to Gomti Ghat.
- In Aligarh, the Dussehra Fair Committee will be taken to the fair.