October 2 is world wide celebrated as International Non-Violence Day, and on this day, Lucknow celebrated it in its own way. A rally was carried out in order to spread awareness about the day and messages were carried out to people to be more compassionate and loving specially towards animals.
End Violence against animals:
- Members of the Compassionate Lucknowites group and other fugitives
- from Lucknow started a campaign on International Non-Violence Day (October 2).
- The campaign started from 7 am and ends at 10 am.
- The four hour campaign was conducted in order to spread messages for
- bringing non-violence towards the animals and becoming a compassionate person.
- Youngsters wrote messages like “would you do that to me too” and drew symbols with chalk on the path ways .
- The Campaign was conducted at the entrance of 1090 intersection, Gomti
- Riverfront Park, Ambedkar Park, Lohia Park and Janswar Mishra Park.
- Furthermore, an Awareness rally was also carried out around 8 am whcih
- started from 1090 thirahh and ended at Janeshwar Mishra Park.
- The people in the rally had colored posters spreading a message to end cruelty against animals.
- In addition, the posters had pictures of chicken ,dogs and other animals.
- The group commuted a message to go vegetarian and end cruelty on animals.
- Just as Gandhiji liberated the Indians by fighting the freedom struggle, in the same way,
- it is the global zodiac freedom movement being set up to liberate all the world’s animals from Hell-like conditions and to give them life, food and habitat.
- Furthermore, in today’s program, Shubham Shrivastav, Deepika Sharma, Abhishek
- Dubey, Yash Bhardwaj, Anjali Saxena, Prakash Kain, Rohit Gurnani, Saurabh Dwivedi,
- Ojavi Govil, Sonia Rajput, Karuna Agrawal, Divya Asval, Rashi, Afshi and many others were present.