A free health check-up camp is being organised by Sayeed’s Educational and Social Foundation from 23rd October to 1st November . The Camp is organised in collaboration with back in Motion Clinic and Pioneer Pathology at Haazaratganj.
Various consultancies-check-ups- and treatments are provided as per the requirement of patients during the camp.
Free of cost Check Up and Medicines
- The camp is being organised by Sayeed’s Educational and Social Foundation which is founded and directed by Mohammad Sayeed.
- Furthermore, the aim of holding the health camp is to provide medical
- and diagnostic facilities so that people are not deprived of treatment due to financial problems.
- The Camp started on 23rd October and will continue till 1st November and is carried out in shifts daily.
- The facilities provided to the people includes free blood test ,free of cost general physician consultancy and treatment.
- A team of best doctors examines more than 40 patients per day.
- In addition to the check up, free medicines are also provides.
- The team of doctors include Dr. Rakesh Singh (Cardiologist), Dr. Ehsan Ali (General Physician),
- Dr. Minaksi Kar Dr. Amrish Ali Mohan and Dr. Mohammad Arif Sayeed along with other team members who are Amir Sayeed, Abu Waqas,Momin, Salamat, Masood and Rashid.