The 29th meeting of the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) Board of Directors (LMRC BOARD MEETING) (BOD) was held today in the administrative office of Lucknow Metro. After this, the company’s fourth annual general meeting (AGM) was headed by Durga Shankar Mishra.
Approval of internal audit report:
- Chairman, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation and Secretary, Ministry of
- Urban Development (MoUD), Government of India Attended the meeting.
- In this, Mukul Singhal, Principal Secretary, Housing and Urban Planning Department, Goupi and other nominated directors took part in the functioning of the Managing Director, LMRC and LMRC with the Central Government and State Government, along with the company’s statutory auditor.
- The various shareholding boards of the company welcomed the newly nominated Directors of Government of India and Uttar Pradesh Government.
- Consequently, it approved the director’s report for the financial year 2016-17 with
- The Secretariat Audit Report for the financial year 2016-17 for the financial year 2016-17 in addition.
- In addition,the board approved the approval of the audit committee for the
- approval of the internal audit report for the first quarter
- ended June 2017 and approval for the appointment of the internal auditor from 01.10.2017 to 31.03.2020.
- Furthermore,the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) has not told any of the
- irregularities in the LMRC’s financial statements for the year 2016-2017 in their supplemental audit report of LMRC.
- Board of Directors (BOD) appreciated the efficient financial control and management of the company (LMRC BOARD MEETING).