When the cat is away, mice will play is not just a saying but stands true when mother takes a break from kitchen and leaves the house to other family members. Thats the time one can either crib, order out or don the chefs hat and showcase ones culinary skills.
Read also:Try some different recipes in summers!
Try your hand at these, when planning a get together at home or have your younger siblings to feed but mommy is away .
- ¼ cup capsicum, ¼ cup chopped olives, ¼ cup sweet corn.
- In addition,¼ cup chopped onion, ½ cup Veeba pizza pasta sauce, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, 24 nos. papdi
- In a bowl add finely chopped capsicum, chopped olives, sweet corn, chopped onions and Veeba pizza pasta sauce.
- Give it a nice mix.
- Now take sev puri papdis and spoon some pizza topping mixture on top of each puri.
- Top the puris with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Garnish with sliced olive. Pre-heat your oven at 200°C and bake for 3-5 minutes on the top most rack.
- Serve immediately
Barbeque paneer bruschetta-
- 100-gram paneer, salt to taste, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, 3-4 tbsp, barbecue sauce.
- In addition,pizza topping, ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese, French bread
- In a bowl mix diced paneer, salt to taste, crushed black pepper and Veeba barbecue sauce.
- Slice French bread into 1 cm thickness. Apply pizza topping and top with the barbecue paneer mixture.
- Top with grated cheese. Pre-heat oven at 200°C and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.