A combination of intense workout, which has become a daily trend for many men, along with consumption of steroids is becoming a rising cause of infertility, according to experts.
What experts say?
- Long-term exhaustive exercises decreases sperm count and one’s
potential for reproduction, said experts.
- Another factor contributing to infertility was the consumption of steroids for body building.
- In addition, which was causing zoospermia – a condition in which sperm does not generate in semen.
- Recent studies have said some 1% of the Indian males is affected by
READ ALSO:Amazing benefits from Sandalwood!
According to a Researcher:
- In males, heavy training sessions can reduce the sperm count in the
body that is directly related to the fertility of a man.
- There are many who have following long-term training sessions in order to maintain the body.
- If one is into exhaustive training sessions, there are chances that
they might have less sperm count.
- As compared to a man who has been following normal training
- An expert, who previously worked with the AIIMS, said though heavy
workout causes infertility problems in the long run.
- Furthermore, what is of immediate concern was consumption of
steroids without medical advice.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें