The festive season is a perfect time for men to put their best fashion foot forward. The right combination of ethnic outfits and trendy shoes can do the trick, say experts.
Read also:Right eyewear with right attire
Experts list down few tips on fusion wear for men this festive season:
- This festive season, indulge in rich traditional fashion aesthetics.
- By teaming up an ethnic attire with dapper looking leather sandals with fringes or monk strap style in classic tones of tans, dark brown or black.
- Play your fusion game right by wearing coat over kurta.
- It speaks of modern masculine style that Indian men have advocated.
- Coat over kurtas look very urbane and are best for those who want to add a touch of sophistication to their festive look.
- Mule shoes crafted in leather with hand detailing is another promising shoe trend noticed these days.
- Even moccasins in suede leather renders a complete and flawless touch to traditional, semi-traditional.
- And casual attire giving excellent style statement on festive occasions.
- An all silk Indian ensemble can be your go to outfit for the festive look.
- A tightly fitted silk kurta-pyjama exudes pure masculine poise and will make you stand out of the crowd.
- Opt for kurtas either in embellished motifs or solid colors.
- Jalsa jutis are another versatile and timeless shoe style when we talk about ethnic wear.
- These jutis complement the Indo-western attire and also seamlessly go well with casual kurtas and jeans.
- Also, one can keep it simple yet classic by teaming up traditional or semi traditional attire with leather kolhapuris or criss-cross style sandals in rich tones of brown, black or burgundy.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें