The supernatural genre is wowing audiences all over India, so every channel is coming up with shows with these elements. After the success of Qayamat Ki Raat, Star Plus has another show in the queue, Nazar. It will go air from July 30 at the 11PM slot on the channel. Monalisa,Niyati Fatnani,Harsh Rajput are playing the lead roles in the supernatural cum social drama.
Monalisa as the Daayan:
- The makers have roped in Bhojpuri actress and Bigg Boss 10 contestant Monalisa as the Daayan.
- This is her first TV show and she is ecstatic that she is making her debut with a Gul Khan show.
- The upcoming show of Star Plus,’Nazar’ is a Supernatural cum social Drama, that brings you the story of a daayan which belongs from Mumbai.
- In addition,the show narrates the story of a girl who is takes care of her grandparent but is a daayan.
- Furthermore,the flashback story highlights how the girl turned into a daayan.
- Monalisa is playing the role of Mohna,the Daayan.
- In the show, Monalisa will be the mother of Niyati who will be socially ostracized being the daughter of a witch.
- And How her life unfolds forms the crux of the tale.
- The story will have a lot of supernatural elements as well.
Monalisa said about her role:
- I am super excited about the show.
- I have just heard about the Evil eye or Witch since Childhood.
- But I have never thought of Playing such role on National Television.
- Apart from her long hair, the character will also sport long nails and backward feet, which Monalisa is excited for everyone to see.