Akancha Against Harassment is India’s largest campaign to raise awareness about Cyber Abuse as well as give voice to victims.Their workshop was organized today at 1090 in Lucknow.Workshops are being conducted across cities along with senior police officers, lawyers, law professors & eminent local personalities.
- AAH is probably our country’s largest campaign to raise awareness about Cyber Abuse as well as give voice to victims.
- It have been conducting workshops across cities along with senior police officers, lawyers, law professors & eminent local personalities.
- In the month of April, It covered 5 cities in 5 days- Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi & Mumbai.
- In the first week of August,conducted the second round across another 5 cities- Jodhpur, Jaipur, Delhi, Bhopal & Indore.
- It covered prestigious educational institutes this time including the Delhi University, Maharani Gayatri Devi School, IES College etc.
Unique Feature- Support of Authorities:
Most unique feature of this initiative is the fact that it is officially working along with the Indian police in battling cyber abuse. It have a panel of senior police officers, law makers, lawyers & others to address this topic.
Indian Police is using AAH as a channel to distribute their content. This is the first of it’s kind as it gets tremendous credibility to both parties.