Home » देश » Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh : Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case will not be transferred to CBI.

Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh : Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case will not be transferred to CBI.

Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case

Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh : Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case will not be transferred to CBI.

 

Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh has once again made it clear that late actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case will be investigated by the Mumbai Police, and it will not be transferred to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), despite sustained public pressure.

Talking to the media after meeting with high rank Police officials, Deshmukh said, “Mumbai police are investigating the case. It will not be transferred to Central Bureau of Investigation.”

The Central Government can authorize CBI to investigate such a crime in a State but only with the consent of the concerned State Government. The Supreme Court and High Courts, however, can order CBI to investigate such a crime anywhere in the country without the consent of the State.

Rhea had earlier demanded a CBI probe into Rajput’s death case. She had said that she was the deceased actor’s “girlfriend” and requested a CBI inquiry to “understand what pressures prompted Sushant to take this step”.

34-year-old Sushant Singh Rajput died by suicide on June 14, and since then, the Mumbai Police has been investigating the case. They have recorded statements of over 40 people in connection with Sushant’s death, including that of Rhea Chakraborty, Sushant’s family, filmmakers Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Shekhar Kapur, and Yash Raj Films head, Aditya Chopra, among others.

Some politicians, actors and general people are continuously demanding CBI enquiry on social media for actor’s death but the case took major turn when Sushant’s father, KK Singh, filed an FIR in Patna against the actor’s girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty on 28th June under the various sections of the Indian Penal Code.

Sushant’s father, in his FIR said that on June 8, when Rhea found that the bank balance of Sushant is going down, she left with cash, jewellery, laptop, credit card, its pin number and password and important documents and doctors’ receipts.

In response to FIR filed against her and her family members, Rhea has moved the Supreme Court to seek transfer of the investigation to Mumbai. Rhea’s lawyer, Satish Maneshinde, in a petition filed with the Supreme Court, appealed that the investigation is moved to Mumbai where the Mumbai Police is already probing the actor’s death.

 

UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें

Reporter : Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh : Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case will not be transferred to CBI.

Related posts

पीएम मोदी से अपनी तुलना न करें मनमोहन सिंह: रवि शंकर प्रसाद

Yogita

1 रूपये के नोट के पूरे हुए 100 साल, जानें इसका दिलचस्प सफर

Praveen Singh

हमले में हमारा कोई हाथ नहीं, हम आतंकवाद पर भारत के साथ बातचीत करने के लिए तैयार: इमरान खान

UPORG DESK 1