The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs found on the left and right sides of the body in vertebrates. They filter the blood in order to make urine, to release and retain water, and to remove waste and nitrogen.
Steroids used in abundance in the treatment of kidneys in India increase the level of infection in patients to a great extent. In such a claim, a new study has suggested changing the method of treatment.
According to a Study:
- Steroids used in abundance in the treatment of kidneys in India increase the level of infection in patients to a great extent.
- According to the study conducted by the George Institute for Global Health.
- In addition,the treatment being done by methylprennicolon pills is associated with the risk of various adverse effects.
- Problems such as infections, gastric related problems and problems related to bones Especially those problems are associated with IGA nephropathy and those whose urine contains more proteins.
- When an antibiotic immunoglobulin A (IgA) gets accumulated in a person’s kidney, then it becomes a disease called IGA nephropathy.
- Gives India executive director Vivekanand Jha said, “About 30 people in IGA nephropathy will have serious kidney disease.”
- The authors of this study, published in the Journal of Jha American Medical Association, are included.