The symbol of love of brother and sister in Rakshabandhan, the sister resolves to protect her brother. According to the Hindu calendar, on this festival celebrated on the full moon day of Shravan month, sister takes her entire love on the wrist of her brother as a protector (Rakhi) and promises to protect her, after which the brother gives some gifts and in the future at the time of crisis, I promise to provide help and protection.
- Rakshabandhan festival, where there is a lot of enthusiasm in the sisters, there are various types of hobbies in the markets, which will play their role in making this festival something special.
- Sisters look very excited to celebrate this festival.
- In addition, some different types of ropes are tied to their brother’s wrist.
- Rakshabandhan is celebrated with mythological period.
- It is a festival to strengthen relationships with attachment and affection.
- This is the reason that on this occasion it is the practice of not only protecting the brothers but also to other relatives.
- In today’s modern era, brothers and sisters living overseas are resorting to various e-commerce sites to celebrate Rakshabandhan.
- Now the sisters have ordered Rakhi online and send it to their brothers living in other city.
History includes Alexander the Great and King Puru:
- According to one legendary narrative, when Alexander the Great invaded India in 326 BCE, Roxana (or Roshanak, his wife) sent a sacred thread to Porus, asking him not to harm her husband in battle. In accordance with tradition,Porus, the king, gave full respect to the rakhi. In the Battle of the Hydaspes, when Porus saw the rakhi on his own wrist and restrained himself from attacking Alexander personally.
Gift Ideas on this Raksha Bandhan :
Ideas that will make your gift different, as well as a big smile on the face of the brother.This is the occasion when every sister wants to take something special for her brother but does not understand what special gift she gives to her dear brother on this special occasion.
- If your brother is a fitness freak,then two or three months of healthy sunx box with a fit band chosen for it.You can subscribe to the Healthy Snack Subscription Box and choose the things to eat, which you will love brother.They will continue to be delivered monthly or weekly. And the fit band with it is going to be very much liked.
For Kitchen King:
- If your brother likes cooking, you can buy the kitchen’s modern goods or a personalized aperain for him.A personalized affair with a nice appliance or new cooking accessories, which will help you in cooking for the person who loves cooking, will definitely be a great gift.
Read also:Read how to pick the right gift!
- If your brother is fond of photography, then you have an accurate gift to make him happy.That’s the camera Yes, you can gift your photographer brother to a camera, so that he can fulfill his hobby whenever and whenever he wants. And this will give you an opportunity to click on a lot of photos.
- If your brother likes to experiment with food and eating, then it will be the best gift for them, a good and new place mile voucher.If you want, you can take these mile vouchers for their friends along with them, so that they can spend some fun time with them.
A Delicious Menu For a Memorable Rakhi Lunch Gathering:
Here’s a fully-planned menu with delicious recipes to avoid all the fuss of putting together a great show!
- For drinks, try this refreshing and loaded Almond Milk Thandai made with almond milk, spices and a fragrant hint of kesar. You can even keep a sweet and tangy with this Pineapple Panna. The Mint Lassi is another refreshing recipe that is sure to impress.
- These crunchy Khakra Canapes topped with a spicy chaat mixture are perfect for those who are looking to go all experimental and adventurous this festive occasion.
- For mains, go for the traditional with the all-time favourite Dal Makhani. In addition,made with Urad dal with rich flavors of butter, kasoori methi, chillies and tomatoes.
- This creamy treat would leave you slurping and craving for more. Make most of season’s last batch of mangoes with this lovely Mongo Curry.
- Take the sweetness quotient of the celebrations to an all-time high with this recipe topped with rich heaping of malai and nuts.
- You can also load up on some Kaju Katli, loaded cashew nuts and milk and then decorated with silver varq. This easy recipe is for those who would not like to experiment and keep it fuss free, yet classic.
- With our delicious recipes and this fantastic menu. You can be the star of your Rakhi festivities and don’t have to worry about a thing.
Happy Rakshabandhan everybody!