At a time when everyone is struggling to get the best jobs, looking well groomed can definitely be a plus-point. From choosing the right outfits to taking care of your appearance, experts suggest how to look your best without trying too hard.
Experts come up with the essentials to be job-ready:
Ace the suit:
- Your first impression is always a lasting impression, hence, focus on power dressing for success.
- So, either opt for pure business formals that exude professionalism or smart casuals known to be a combination of casual and business attire.
Read also:Six simple ways to keep hand germs away!
- Among many facets that contribute to a person’s overall positive personality is his appearance.
- A heavily bearded face is a strict no-no so groom your beard.
- Ensure that all sides are properly shaved with minimal facial hair.
- Shave the side burns and do not leave them unkempt – the ideal size of the side burn is that it should not cross the mid-ear.
- Rest assured, it will be a smooth shave early morning, avoiding any nicks and cuts. An aftershave is a must.
- Move over your daily college accessories because anything loud and flashy can be a major turn off while also creating distraction.
- Wearing hand-bands and unwanted accessory tends to send across unprofessional vibes.
Read also:Right diet during rains!
- Body hygiene is an important aspect which cannot be ignored.
- You will directly be shown the way out if you have a bad body or mouth odour.
- That does not mean that you apply a full blast of deodorant – some light scented deo/perfume which smells good should work well.