As many as 74 per cent of the women felt that their spouse was not generous enough, while 56 per cent said they have already fought about this issue.
Read also:Supportive partner leads to success!
According to a Survey:
- Once the wooing stage is over and the couple has settled down, some men become far less generous and downright stingy.
- This leads to most women becoming unfaithful to their partners.
- A research on 5,000 Indian women users of the dating site who belong to the age group of 23-35 years.
- According to the study, married women do not ask to be showered with gifts, but they do appreciate being looked after and valued.
- As many as 74 per cent of the women felt that their spouse was not generous enough, while 56 per cent said they have already fought about this issue.
- Most women link infidelity to the lack of generosity from their husbands.
- Around 69 per cent women think that the lack of sweet words, tenderness, small gestures and initiatives is because their spouse is cheating on them or is in the process.
- To explain their own infidelity as a result of their spouse’s ignorant behavior.
- 39 per cent of the women members stated that it was their need to feel valued.
- Around 29 per cent women admitted their self-esteem is hurt when their spouse does not make sufficient effort.
- Over a quarter of them declared that stinginess has suppressed their desire for their spouse.
- And that they consider this defect to be a real romance killer.
- We are delighted to see the increasing number of Indian users in our site.
- In addition,how encounters outside marriage is no more a taboo or something to be shy about in India.
- In this survey, we have seen what could be the reason for the women to move out from their marital bond to find new encounters.
- The company’s aim is not only to bring members together.
- But to anticipate their expectations and needs and providing them with reliable content.
- A high-quality interface and many innovative services.
- In addition,I believe, this survey gave us a ray of hope to provide more tempting services to our users.