Hunt for vintage pieces like flare pants, floral shirts or skirts in your mother’s closet to get the boho look right, say experts.
How to carry a perfect boho look:
- Avoid neon as much as you can.
- In addition,bright colours always attract more heat and light to your boho-chic outfit.
- Furthermore,don’t forget fringe bag and batik tote.
- Instead of wearing a scarf on your body, wrap it around your waist or head.
- It is a perfect way to add some dazzling style to your look and can even cover up a bad hair day.
- Wearing a floppy and tanned hat can not only protect you from the sun, but also be a bohemian chic accessory.
- Look into what your mother and grandmother’s closets hold for you, something which didn’t attract you a while ago might solve the purpose
- For instance, unique vintage pieces such as flare pants, floral shirts or skirts.
- In addition, halter tops or swing skirts are the basics of boho-chic look.
- Interestingly, the shawl/dupatta reserved for special occasions could be
a great addition to your outfit.
- Look for beautiful ethnic prints and patterns such as ikat and accentuate
your regular outfit with a touch of ethnicity.
- Layer the shawl on your shoulders, you could either knot it in the front or not.
- Make your tank top and bottoms more interesting by adding a colourful
kimono or colours as basic as white.
- And pastel to your basic outfit or dress.
- Pair up your kimono with a romper for the casual look.
- Even if you go with your favourite slim fit denims or with your summer
dress, try layering it with a loose and long kimono, shrug, a printed
jacket or a scarf to make it more appealing.
- Add the touch of femininity by layering loose layers over fitted outfit,
the key here to balance the outfit.
- Vintage belts are the saviour to every plus size outfit or any flared dress or ankle length casual dresses.
- Bandanas can make the band skinny or wide, depending on your preference and can be tied around your neck or on your head.
- Pair your white boho blouse with a dungaree to make it extra comfywith an oversized boho bag.
- In addition,embroidery is timeless.
- Known for the elegance, embroidery can make your outfit really come to life.