Indian women today are inspired by global fashion and arent afraid to experiment. This festive season, mixing traditional with contemporary is in vogue, say experts.
Experts list down some trends:
- Personal style and signature looks are in vogue and mixing traditional jewellery with on-trend fashion jewellery helps achieve just that this festive season.
- This festive season, women are finding ways to re-invent their traditional heirloom set which comes out with their festive wear.
- Layering long necklaces with shorter ones and stacking fun cuffs with your traditional ‘kadas’ makes for a fresh take.
- This festive season, the trend is moving away from a single colour in jewellery styles.
- Rose gold is a popular choice of course, and women are mixing this trend with silver and yellow gold to come up with eye-catching looks.
- One can experiment with bracelets.
- You can choose snake chain bracelet, bangle and leather bracelet.
- They compliment both Indian and Western attires.