Experiment with your look this festive season and ditch heavy ethnic attire for palazzos and layered kurtas, say experts.
What experts say?
- Rajesh Jain, Business Head at Rangriti, says a combination of classic kurta and a palazzo never fails to impress.
- Pair floral palazzos with a super simple white kurta.
- Accentuate your look with the trendy earrings, watch and sandals.
- You can also go for a minimalistic look, with just a neck piece or a long earring or a broad bracelet.
- The best option is to keep your neck bare and just go for bright colour studs or earrings with your outfits.
- You can also opt for layered kurtas. Team an embroidered or any printed kurta with 3/4th length pants.
- Ignore long or heavy and difficult to manage duppattas. Rather go for jackets or stoles to jazz up your look.
- Fabric like pure cotton, silk, mul, chiffon, nylon, georgette are the easy go fabrics for this festive season.
- Rozar Lobo, Make-up Artist, The Body Shop, suggests easy ways for make-up.
- Face: Prepare your skin with a skin care regime (cleansing, toning, moisturising) according to your skin type.
- Use a primer ‘All in one Insta Blur’ to make a perfect base for your make-up.
- Conceal the imperfections with a concealer
- Dab foundation (Fresh nude foundation/ cushion foundation) with make-up brush or a sponge. Wait till it settles.
- Take the two shades of compact – one lighter and darker; the lighter one for the T- zone and the darker one on C -Zone to get the perfect sculpted look.
- Cheek: Contour with shimmer wave, bronze with blusher brush on hollow of the cheek.
- For perfect application, highlight cheek bone with honey bronze dome with appropriate colour.
- Lip: Before the application of the lipstick, remove the dead skin using a lip scrub for smooth effect.
- Define and fill lip with a lip definer.
- Add a pop of colour of your choice with the help of lipstick concealer brush.