Glam up your house with paintings this Diwali!
This year most people are planning paintings with Diwali. As the festive season as already started , everyone is looking forward to decorate their houses with the latest trends and fashionable items. Colorful lights , designer diyas , beautiful wall hangings and show pieces are way to main stream this season.
What new you can try are paintings! yes, paintings have never gone out of trend and are something that can bring your living rooms to life. A huge variety of paintings is available in the market but if you are genuinely into art you must go for the paintings by “Kalakriti Creations”. They offer all kinds of paintings and also tera-cota jwellery to not just decorate your houses but also to glam your look.
About The Artist On paintings with diwali :
- Born in March 1977 in Lucknow, Tripti Kaur Pahwa is one of the leading
- Indian relief mural artist of the generation that emerged in the wake of the influence of paintings and artworks in the exhibitions.
- Tripti, having keen interest in paintings since childhood, admired the paintings in the informal classes at different artists’ atelier in 2000.
- There, she absorbed the acute attention and the same year decided to convert her hobby into profession,
- In addition to which she started her own organisation named “KALAKRITI CREATIONS”.
- Furthermore, Tripti is doing all kind of artworks consisting of sculptures,
- oil paintings, acrylic paintings, fabric paintings, broken and stain glass paintings. She also makes Tera cota jwellery.
- Her most popular and out of the ordinary especial work is of relief murals.
- She had till date exhibited her artworks in many renowned places including Dilli Haat-2005,
- Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow in 2007, Railway Officer’s Club in 2013,
- Awadh Shilp Gram in Lucknow in 2016, Indra Gandhi Pratishthan (IGP) in 2016.
- Many more workshops are being taken by her . The most recent one is the clay modelling workshop held in the Girls Observation Home at Barabanki.
Awarded By state Government and part of Daan Utsav :
- Tripti is running two separate units, Project Unit & Institutional Unit in Lucknow, UP, India.
- Her work can be found in myriad of public and private art collections both in India and abroad.
- She, with her team of KALAKRITI CREATIONS, has taken a workshop in India’s famous “Daan Utsav- Joy of Giving Week” for the children in the slums of Barabanki,UP.
- She was recently awarded BAL MITRA AWARD-2016, by the STATE WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, UP. (State award by the government).