Increase your intake of iron, calcium and massage your nails with olive oil to keep your nails healthy, say experts.
Read also:Six simple ways to keep hand germs away!
Some tips by experts:
- Continuous applications of nail polish make nails go dull.
- Rub lemon at least thrice in a week to get rid of yellowness.
- You can also massage your nails every alternative day for about three to
five minutes with olive or coconut oil to add moisture to them.
- Furthermore,repeat the process and you’ll restore shine within few days.
- In addition,nails tend to get dry when exposed to water repeatedly.
- So, to lock in the natural moisture of the nails, simply massage your nails
with any good quality oil every day to prevent your nails from getting dry
- You can apply lukewarm oil and leave overnight.
Read also:Amazing benefits from Sandalwood!
- Furthermore,it softens the nails andcuticles and moisturise your hands.
- Increase your intake of iron, calcium, zinc, and vitamins A, C, D and E.
- All these nutrients are essential for healthy and shiny nails.
- One of the most common items that has all these ingredients is yogurt.
- Also, eat foods rich in protein to give your nails the essential strength,health.
- And shine because nails are made up of the structural proteins known as keratin.
- Practice good nail hygiene.
- Keep fingernails dry and clean.
- Avoid using chemicals on your nails.