Ditch the mundane lehenga for the upcoming wedding season. Wear a georgette belt with a flowy drape, sport cigarette pants underneath embellished sheer lehenga of soft net, experts suggest.
Read also:Experiment with temple jewellery!
Experts have listed few ideas:
- Wear a georgette belt with a flowy drape and embellishments with your wedding lehenga.
- You can choose any colour that compliments your lehenga skirt.
- And opt for heavy embroidery on the drape or even make it pleated as you may like it.
- Colour blocking can be done with a nice stitched plain cotton silk shirt with flared lehenga of the same fabric.
- In addition,with embellished motifs at the bottom or the border with heavy statement jewellery.
- Make a very traditional outfit like a lehenga choli look trendy.
- By adding a brocade or embellished collar, incorporating the flary or large sleeves trend for a Medieval look.
- Cold shoulder blouses have emerged as a staple in bridal wear collection.
- Add oodles of drama by sporting a sleeveless jacket over your cold-shoulder choli , embellish the cold-shoulder detail with multiple pearl strands to evoke a by-gone era.
- Change the cut of the lehenga skirt.
- Make it like a wrap-around or an extra flary palazzo.
- Look bold and sassy by re-inventing the Indian lehenga.
- For an indo-western gown illusion, use the flamenco inspiration for the one-piece lehenga and use a knee-high slit with ruffles.
- A well fitted brocade cigarette pants can be worn underneath a beautifully embellished sheer lehenga of soft net along with a hand embroidered princess-line silk blouse.
- Give a much deserving break to the usual blouses.
- A peplum top of organza with a little embroidery on the neck to waist will compliment the heavy embroidered cotton silk lehenga very beautifully with a flowy dupatta.
- For an edgy look and contemporary feel, accessorize with a belt.