Beer holds prime importance in all chicken lovers’ hearts, more than double the preference they have for vodka and almost six times more loved than whiskey, reveals a food report.
- Magicpin, a local discovery platform, has come up with a report that highlights the meat consumption trends across Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru.
- The brand did a detailed study of close to million restaurant bills to come up with interesting insights for this report.
- The data indicates that chicken consumption is 33 per cent more in Bengaluru as compared with Gurugram.
- As far as chicken and drinks are concerned, 47 out of every 1,000 bills for chicken across Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru.
- In addition,show patrons enjoy beer along with it. Only 2.1 per cent of chicken bills indicate vodka consumption.
- Chicken eaters do not order whiskey with their dishes.
- Furthermore,which is clear from the data only 0.7 per cent consumption is done across all the cities.
- In the NCR region, Faridabad and Ghaziabad are lowest in mutton consumption at only 0.7 per cent.
- Mutton lovers are totally in favour of consuming their meat with beer. It is seven times more preferred than whiskey and vodka.
- Fish is not just the staple of Bengalis, but is also quite popular in Bengaluru.
- Bengaluru consumes maximum quantity of fish at 1.4 per cent.
- Fish lovers love their dish with beer, which is 13.8 per cent of the pie.
- Pork is three times more loved in Bengaluru than in Delhi at 1.7 per cent.
- The interesting fact here is that while Delhi consumes only 0.6 per cent pork, Faridabad consumes most in the NCR at 1.4 per cent.
- The other NCR cities of Noida, Gurugram and Ghaziabad also beat the national capital when it comes to consuming pork.