Jewel coloured hues on traditional outfits that has contemporary silhouettes is making wave in the Indian bridal market, say designers.
Read also:Read how to maintain your jewellery
Designers like Falguni and Shane Peacock, Anushree Reddy and Ridhi Mehra who are participating in Bridal Asia 2017 editions of Delhi and Mumbai, says that brides today are not skipping the glamour and oomph factor while choosing bridal outfits.
What experts say?
- This season bridal is all about glamour and oomph.
- The trends are more international meets Indian, a fusion of Indian traditional outfits.
- Brides are loving gowns in silver and golds.
- Anushree says that for Bridal Asia 2017 collection.
- They are “going back to the traditional outfits with contemporary silhouettes.
- Intricate zardozi and beautiful jewel coloured hues are going to reign this season.
- Ridhi says that she is expecting a change for this season by adding a western touch through adding fringes to the Indian silhouettes.
- “Tassels still continues being modified and giving the same illusion created through fringes, feathers and fabric tassels,” she said.
- The Delhi edition of Bridal Asia 2017 will start from September 23 and will go on till September 25 at Hotel Ashok.
- More than 55 designers and brand are participating at the exhibition.
- Talking about the event Dhruv Gupta, COO of Bridal Asia said: “Bridal Asia is a curative effort .
- Our participating designers are exclusively with us.
- And we endeavor to put the best mix of young upcoming talents with the established older names in the trousseau space .
“Every year we like to introduce few young names who benefit from a platform like ours and we in turn introduce new ideas & creativity to our audience.”