On the second day of monsoon session, disruption in Lok Sabha were recorded. the disruption was created on issues like farmers and cow- slaughtering. In addition to which proceedings of Lok Sabha adjourned till Wednesday after noisy protest by opposition.
Postponed till Wednesday, 11 AM
- Second day of monsoon session was disordered for both the Houses.
- Issues like condition of farmers, cow-slaughter were raised.
- Furthermore, proceedings are postponed till Wednesday.
- Sloganeering and noise were created by the members on numerous issues.
- After which, Speaker Sumitra Mahajan has postponed the proceedings.
- In addition to, proceedings are postponed till Wednesday, before 11AM.
- Before this, proceedings were also postponed for a while in the morning.
- However, between the disorder, 3 new bills are introduced in Lok Sabha.
Disorder in Rajya Sabha:
- Major disruption in Rajya Sabha on the second day of monsoon session.
- Sloganeering for government by the opposition party.
- In addition to that, proceedings of Rajya Sabha postponed till tomorrow.
- BSP Supreme Mayawati has also raised issue of Saharanpur violence.
- She threatened on the floor of house to resign from her member ship, if she is not allowed to speak.
- BSP Supremo Mayawati said that her voice has been suppressed by government on several occasions.