Bollywood actor Inder Kumar, who worked in films like “Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge” and “Wanted”with Salman Khan, died on early Friday. He was 45.
Fans and stars mourned his death
- Raju Kariya, the father of Inder’s first wife Sonal, confirmed the news over phone from Amravati.
- “It was a heart attack. It happened around 2 a.m. on Friday. He was not suffering from anything (any disease),” Kariya said in addition
- Inder breathed his last breaths at his residence in Four Bungalows, Andheri .
- Kariya said the actor’s cremation will take place on Friday at a crematorium in Yaari road at 4 p.m.
- Inder lived with daughter Khushi, whom he had with Sonal, and his second wife Pallavi.
- “He was from Kolkata, but was born in Jaipur and has worked in (around) 20 films,” Kariya said.
- Fans and colleagues are mourning the death of Bollywood and television actor Inder Kumar.
- Actor Raveena Tandon and TV host Rannvijay tweeted their condolences on Kumar’s death on Twitter.
- Inder worked in films like “Masoom”, “Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi”, “Tirchhi Topiwale”, “Kunwara”, “Baaghi” and “Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye” too. Earlier this year, he was shooting for “Phati Padi Hai Yaar”.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें