- Bollywood producer-director Madhur Bhandarkar on Tuesday met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath at his official residence.
- Madhur Bhandarkar showed his interest in shooting for his next film in the state.
- Uttar Pradesh has welcomed a large number of film producers in the past five years. Dozens of films were shot in different locations of the state.
- Uttar Pradesh has been trying hard to attract Bollywood to shoot in the state.
- Uttar Pradesh was also a partner in the film festival in Goa where senior officials met film personalities to influence them for shooting in the state.
- Bhandarkar lauded the new film policy of the Yogi government in the state.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें