Bharti Singh who is a judge in Comedy Dangal spoke to reporters at the launch of the TV show. She said to that she doesn’t think that she is big enough to judge others.
Don’t want to stay away from stage
- “This is a big deal for me, I am proud of it. It’s not like everyone here is a new comer
- some are internet stars, some are TV stars. It is going to be a challenge for me to be a judge here.
- I am very nervous and scared most of the time, I don’t think I am a big enough star to judge others.
- It’s not like I am going to just sit there and smile I am going to perform myself.
- I am a standup comedian myself, and I don’t want to stay away from the stage. So I am a judge in the show an anchor and also a performer.” said Bharti.
- Bharti Singh and Anu Malik will be Judges for the new &Tv show, Comedy Dangal.
- Bharti and Anu have their own teams, one of the well-known stand-up comedians and other of TV stars, like RJ Mantra, Paritosh Tripati, Anita Hassanandani, Kamya Punjabi and Pooja Bose.
- She also spoke about shooting with Kapil Sharma, she said,
- “Kapil isn’t going through depression,I have been shooting since last 12 episodes with him.
- He is a little sick right now because he was busy shooting for his film Firengie, and back to back he used to shoot for the show.
- Anyone would have fallen sick if they would have worked day and night for 40 days like he did.
- Kapil Bhai is healthy and happy.”
- Furthermore, Bharti Singh has been part of various shows since 2008 like Great Indian Laughter Challenge,
- Comedy Circus, Big Boss, Comedy Nights, and currently
- she is filming The Kapil Sharma Show on Sony TV and Comedy Dangal on &TV.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें