Actress Kriti Sanon, rumoured to be dating her “Raabta” co-star Sushant Singh Rajput, is super excited to see him “flying high” and he being in space.
Sushant at NASA:
- Sushant tweeted his photo, which seems to have been taken at a NASA facility in the US, on Saturday.
- in addition he captioned it: “From a miniature rocket to a life size one, this grown up kid will never cease to dream. My mother always wanted her ‘Sushant in Space’!”
- Kriti was thrilled. “Woah! Flying high literally? I’m sure your mom will be really proud! Keep shining Sush. Super excited to see Sushant in Space.”
- Furthermore Filmmaker Shekhar Kapur also went down memory lane and shared his dfeams as a child.
- “My dream as a kid was to be an astronaut, staring at the night skies for hours, dreaming of finding friends in the milky way. So take me there,” he wrote.
- Sushant had earlier shared his excitement about heading to a NASA centre to prepare for his next film, “Chanda Mama Door Ke” – a space adventure.
“Chanda mama door ke”
- The film is a science fiction directed by National Award-winner Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan.
- Furthermore, Sushant will be starring alongside Madhavan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- While Madhavan will play the role of a test pilot in the film Nawazuddin plays an astronaut too.
- He will also join after completing shooting for Nandita Das’ Manto.
- The film in additon will also feature Amir Khan as a voice over actor.
- Sushant Singh Rajput will be training for zero gravity scenes and underwater diving scenes for the film.
- John Palmer, a special effects supervisor on Apollo 13 and The Martian, designed an 11-layer spacesuit for Sushant.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें