Superstar Akshay Kumar proves once again he is one coolest dad, the actor has tweeted asking daughter Nitara “please don’t grow up” on her birthday on Monday.
Shared a joyful video:
- Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna’s daughter Nitara turns five on Monday and the cute kid is already a fitness enthusiast, much like the parents.
- The proud father shared a video with daughter, where little bundle of joy
- helping superstar shave and the daddy dear, doesn’t want her daughter to ever grow up.
My fav. part of every day,my daughter shaving me at the sink, precious moments!Happy Birthday My Princess ?One request,please dont grow up ? pic.twitter.com/FVwjg5Uu1O
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) September 25, 2017
- Akshay Kumar shared the video on social media. He captioned it,
- “My favourite part of every day, my daughter shaving me at the sink, precious moments!
- Happy Birthday My Princess, One request, please dont grow up”
- Actress turned Author, Twinkle Khanna also wished her daughter on social media.
- She wrote, “Our little one turns 5! #birthdaygirl”
- On work front, Akshay Kumar is currently busy with Padman, Gold and second instalment of super-hit Ethrian.
- Padman is an upcoming biopic based on the life of Arunachalam Muruganantham.
- Furthermore, the movie features Akshay Kumar, Sonam Kapoor and Radhika Apte in lead roles.
- Amitabh Bachchan will appear in a special role.
- Gold is an upcoming sports drama film, directed by Reema Kagti and produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar under the banner Excel Entertainment.
- Furthermore, it is a biopic based on the life of hockey player Balbir Singh, who was on the team that won the first Olympic medal for India as a free nation in 1948.
- Also read:Aishwarya Rai Bachchan credits all her achievements to her mother .
- “2.0” is written and directed by S. Shankar, the film serves as a sequel to the 2010 Tamil film Enthiran,
- and features Rajinikanth reprising the roles of Dr. Vaseegaran and Chitti, alongside Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson.