Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has been roped in as ambassador of Ayurvedic personal care brand Lever AYUSH. The actor believes Ayurveda can be the answer to most of the modern lifestyle problems.
Also Read:“Toilet..” slammed in Jaipur court !
Ayurveda has been an integral part of our culture
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd has launched an exclusive range of Ayurvedic personal care products,
- and Akshay Kumar has been signed on as its face, read a statement issued by the brand on Wednesday.
- “Ayurveda has been an integral part of our culture for years.
- I personally believe that it answers most of the modern lifestyle problems, which is
- found in simple natural remedies that have always been a part of our roots,” Akshay said.
- Also read:“Toilet ek prem katha” will encourage women: Bhumi
- Talking about the series of advertisements that he has shot for the brand, the “Toilet: Ek Prem Katha” star said:
- “I always look forward to new experiences, and this shoot was definitely a memorable one.
- What better way to connect with audiences than in a language that embodies our rich culture just like Ayurveda.”
Also read:‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ : copyright case continues in Jaipur
- Furthermore,the products will be available starting from August.
- In the eastern and western states, the launch is slated for September.
- “Akshay Kumar is the perfect choice for our brand as there is a genuine synergy
- between our philosophy and his belief in the power of Ayurveda.” said
- Sandeep Kohli, Executive Director and Vice President Personal Care, Hindustan Unilever Commenting on the launch of the new range.