Actress Aishwarya Rai attended Vogue Women Of The Year Award 2017 on Sunday in Mumbai where she received Vogue Influencer of The Decade award. While interacting with media, Aishwarya stated that today whatever she has achieved in his life is all because of her mother.
All because of her mother:
- When asked Aishwarya who is most influential and important woman in her life, she said,
- “I obviously say my mother to begin with. Your relationship with your mother is most real, impactful, personal and intimate.
- I respect her and I love her immensely.
- I am who I am all because of her and I naturally passed that down to Aaradhya.”
- Aishwarya talking about her upcoming film Fanney Khan, she said,
- “I will talk more during course of the film and at the time of release of the film.
- I wish good luck to the entire team of ‘Fanney Khan’ and I am looking forward to joining the team and enjoy process of filmmaking.”
- Talking about Vogue Women of The Year 2017, she said,
- “I have come here to congratulate Vogue on their 10th anniversary.
- I remember the first year when Vogue was launching in India Anaita (Fashion Director of Vogue Magazine India)
- at that time and she was so excited and she was like we have make cover happen but
- I was busy so I promised her that I will definitely do cover shoot for its first anniversary.
- I have done many shoots with Vogue ever since.”
- She was last seen in Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil along with Ranbir Kapoor which released in 2016.
- Aishwarya’s upcoming film ‘Fanney Khan’ is helmed by Atul Manjrekar,
- produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, and is an official remake of the Oscar nominated Dutch film ‘Everybody’s Famous’.
- It marks the reunion of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anil Kapoor after 17 long years and it also stars versatile actor Rajkummar Rao.
- Furthermore, ‘Fanney Khan’ will hit the screens in April next year.