Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, a doting father to three children, on Tuesday said he wishes to keep delaying the onset of adulthood in their lives.
Want to be like his dad:
- “19 Sept. Like my dad (RIP), my only duty to my kids is to delay the onset of their adulthood as much as possible.
- Retain purity of their childhood,” Shah Rukh tweeted on the death anniversary of his father.
Also read:“I think I would want to direct my dad” says Shraddha Kapoor
- Filmmaker Shekhar Kapur, who has a daughter, had a word of wisdom to share with Shah Rukh.
- “Lots of love to your kids. Yes, it’s what I try every day. But not just our kids, ourselves too,” Kapur wrote.
- Shah Rukh’s father was a freedom fighter, Meer Taj Mohammed Khan. The actor has sons Aryan and AbRam and daughter Suhana.
Also read:Shah Rukh Khan replaces Aamir Khan at Water Cup Event!
- Aryan, 19, and Suhana, 17, are biological children of Shah Rukh and his wife Gauri.
- Furthermore, the couple had AbRam on May 27, 2013 via surrogacy.
UTTAR PRADESH NEWS की अन्य न्यूज पढऩे के लिए Facebook और Twitter पर फॉलो करें