National Award-winning filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar and veteran actress Hema Malini will be felicitated at the 4th Indian Film Festival of Russia, for their contribution to Indian cinema.
Also read:Domestic violence ups death risk in Indian women: Study
Bollywood Festival at Norway:
- Bhandarkar’s latest film “Indu Sarkar” will also be screened at the festival following the opening ceremony.
- They will be honoured by Indian Ambassador to Russia Pankaj Saran, and Russian Deputy Culture Minister Sergei Obrivalin.
Also read:Aishwarya Rai Bachchan credits all her achievements to her mother .
- Bhandarkar said in a statement: “I am humbled that ‘Indu Sarkar’ is getting associated
- with such prestigious platforms and I am happy that people are appreciating the film.”
- “Indu Sarkar”, starring Kirti Kulhari, Tota Roy Choudhary, Anupam Kher and Neil Nitin Mukesh,
- was also screened at the Bollywood Festival Norway as the opening film.