Top Microsoft executive Makarand Joshi joins Citrix as Country Head
Leading IT firm and desktop virtualisation leader Citrix on Tuesday announced the appointment of a top Microsoft executive Makarand Joshi as its Area Vice President and Country Head in the Indian subcontinent.
Read also:Microsoft Paint will soon be dead !
- Joshi would be responsible for accelerating and transforming the business in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh.
- In addition, Mauritius and Nepal as well as building a robust partner ecosystem and driving sales revenue.
- Stanimira Koleva, Group Vice President, Sales and Services, Asia Pacific Japan, Citrix.
- Said,”I am confident that Makarand’s strong business leadership skills will drive Citrix.
- Furthermore, in the Indian subcontinent to its next phase of growth by transforming business, and strengthening our presence in the region.
- Prior to joining Citrix, Makarand was associated in various leadership roles in sales, marketing and operations with Microsoft.
- Joshi said,”I believe, Citrix, with its strong product portfolio, is in the right place, at the right time, catering to India’s digitization drive. I look forward to helping shape the future of Citrix in the Indian subcontinent”.
- Citrix solutions are in use by more than 400,000 organisations.
- Including 99 per cent of the Fortune 100 and 98 percent of the Fortune 500 firms.
Read also:Tips for enhancing your running sessions
- Try some muted shades this autumn-winter - October 21, 2017
- Flaunt your lehenga with a twist - October 21, 2017
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight - October 21, 2017
- Enjoy Diwali sans guilt - October 17, 2017
- Essentials every man should carry - October 17, 2017
- Right footwear this festive season - October 17, 2017
- Head to toe, go for festive fashion - October 17, 2017
- Day 3: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Technoites celebrated Pre-Diwali in college campus - October 15, 2017
- Day 2: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 15, 2017