Huawei aims to make India 5G-ready
Huawei is continually investing in market-specific partnerships, developing localised solutions and conducting trials to ensure that India joins the ranks of other developed global economies in 5Gs commercial roll-out, the company said on Wednesday.
- On the first day of the “India Mobile Congress 2017” here.
- Huawei highlighted its efforts in ensuring that the commercial roll-out of the 5G network in the country happens along with the developed global economies of the world.
- The company, which began investing in 5G research in 2009, is aiming to invest $600 million in the technology by 2018.
- The 5G era is approaching, and we are confident.
- That 5G deployment in India will happen in line with global timeline,” said Jay Chen, CEO, Huawei India.
Read also:Apple gets nod to test its 5G technology
- Huawei continues to promote joint innovation with operators in the 5G field around the world and in India.
- And is joining hands with upstream and downstream industry partners to promote the sustainable development of the 5G industry,” Chen added.
- Huawei, together with Bharti Airtel, recently launched the country’s first massive multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) antenna technology implementation, which can potentially increase spectrum efficiency by six to ten times.
- The move will significantly decrease networking costs, enhancing intensive coverage and user experience in India.
- Last month, Huawei released its 5G-oriented mobile bearer solution ‘X-Haul’, which is now available in India.
- In addition,the solution will help operators in India build end-to-end 5G networks.
- Enjoy Diwali sans guilt - October 17, 2017
- Essentials every man should carry - October 17, 2017
- Right footwear this festive season - October 17, 2017
- Head to toe, go for festive fashion - October 17, 2017
- Day 3: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Technoites celebrated Pre-Diwali in college campus - October 15, 2017
- Day 2: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 15, 2017
- Realtooth’s New Branch : Smile like a Boss - October 15, 2017
- Blaze of Art: Handmade Things in this Diwali - October 15, 2017
- The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 15, 2017