Facebook introduces ad performance measurement solutions
In a bid to provide brands way to compare advertisements performances, Facebook has introduced new measurement solutions that will enable advertisers to see the impact of their ad campaigns on the social networking platform and TV.
- Facebook, in collaboration with data measurement firm Nielsen, launched “Nielsen Total Brand Effect with Lift” solution.
- Through which advertisers can interpret their cross-platform results, the company said in a statement late on Friday.
- The solution leverages Nielsen’s expertise in television measurement and its database of television programming to poll for TV ad exposure.
- The results are delivered independently by the company.
- The product is currently available to eligible advertisers.
- Iin addition,via their Facebook representative in the US and the UK and will be available in Australia by the end of the year.
- The social media giant is also working on a solution “Facebook Cross-Platform Brand Lift”.
- In addition,which will offer polling and results from cross-platform brand lift measurement for ads on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
- The tool, which may be available to advertisers in early 2018, will also provide self-serve reporting.
- Including that of Facebook usage during commercial breaks.
Read also:Facebook updates News Feed for easier navigation
- Enjoy Diwali sans guilt - October 17, 2017
- Essentials every man should carry - October 17, 2017
- Right footwear this festive season - October 17, 2017
- Head to toe, go for festive fashion - October 17, 2017
- Day 3: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Technoites celebrated Pre-Diwali in college campus - October 15, 2017
- Day 2: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 15, 2017
- Realtooth’s New Branch : Smile like a Boss - October 15, 2017
- Blaze of Art: Handmade Things in this Diwali - October 15, 2017
- The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 15, 2017