Internet usage is increasing day by day. The first big used to do it for their work. Now children are becoming fond of the Internet. The market has given so much for them on the internet that they have been doing so much more than reading on the internet. Nowadays children have become Internet lover too. Their childhood is lost in the forest of data rather than creative work.Read also:Turmeric can be used to fight cancer in children!
- The way technology has progressed in the last several years, it has had a profound impact on human life.
- Not only has it impacted, but in a way it has changed life style itself.
- There will hardly be anyone who will be untouched by this change.
- Children and young people are so influenced by the influence of information technology that even a moment they do not think it is a waste to keep themselves separate from the smartphone.
- In a way, it is a kind of addiction all the time. In scientific language, it has been called 'Internet Education Disorder'.
- Recent times, the Reliance Jio has ramped up this problem in the field of mobile data .
- Almost all the companies are offering unlimited data in very little money, especially the children and young people are enjoying it.
- But the point of concern is that they are not using them as creative tasks for themselves.
- All day, Facebook, Twitter, Skype and most serious issues are engaged in browsing pornographic sites.
Department of Mental Health:
- Dr Sameer Malhotra, head of the Department of Mental Health and Vheiviral Science, South Delhi, said.
- The problem was already there, but in recent times the condition has worsened.
- And if they can not make a difference in wrong, they are easily caught in the patchwork of pornography, instead of giving their time in reading-writing.
- In addition, other creative works, they Are trapped in the power of the marsh and are spending their precious time yesterday.
- The number of such children is growing rapidly, with the greatest need and only mobile data.
- Malhotra said, "We have many parents who bring their children for treatment, many children are completely lost in the virtual world.