Right diet before sleeping!
In today’s life, due to the part of the office or any kind of work, the person is forgetting the comfort. Because of which the man comes home after losing his tiredness in the evening, eats food and is ready to go to sleep on the bed immediately. But many times this process can cause loss in life.
Before going to bed at night, there are many such things which should not be done. Knowing about them can be of great benefit. Apart from doing these things, many diseases can be avoided.
Don’t do these before going to bed at night:
- Keep junk food away from dinner at night. Take a balanced meal at dinner only.
- Drinking green tea before going to sleep at night can prove to be very beneficial.
- Don’t sleep right after eating at night. Due to sleeping after dinner at night, the possibility of increased weight is more due to sleeping. Apart from this, metabolism is slowed down.
- Do not eat too much at night. This creates the problem of overtaking. This causes problems of calorie burning.
- Do not take tea, coffee or alcohol before sleeping. This increases calories in the body.
- After eating food, going directly to sleep, food gets stored in the same place in the stomach. Due to lack of proper digestion of food, many stomach diseases are caused.
Read also:Six simple ways to keep hand germs away!
- Try some muted shades this autumn-winter - October 21, 2017
- Flaunt your lehenga with a twist - October 21, 2017
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight - October 21, 2017
- Enjoy Diwali sans guilt - October 17, 2017
- Essentials every man should carry - October 17, 2017
- Right footwear this festive season - October 17, 2017
- Head to toe, go for festive fashion - October 17, 2017
- Day 3: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Technoites celebrated Pre-Diwali in college campus - October 15, 2017
- Day 2: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 15, 2017